traveleu.ru

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

Вы не вошли.

#1 14-04-2023 08:01:32

doris89592
Участник
Кол-во сообщений: 3

Now you know if number X actually was the right jumper

AIRJ23: In MyNBA these "center/right/left" tendencies for 2k23 mt mid-range players and 3 pointers shift for every player after every season which is annoying. I've heard that "center/left/right" traits don't impact the actual game, but they do impact the simming.

Is this true? Mike Wang said they've added more signature jumpers than ever before. I'm so glad they actually identified them, and now they can be looked for yourself since you were often not certain about the names before.

Now you know if number X actually was the right jumper or is like X player's jumper (by comparison).EccentricMeat: I haven't heard anything confirming or denying that player likeness can/can't change over the years in MyNBA Eras.

My guess, simply based off the fact that they are updating rules and expansion teams and even courts/logos in relevant years, is that players will also update to reflect their IRL look in relevant years.

A lot of NextMakers have uploaded NBA 2K23 gameplay videos today featuring their participation in the Jordan Challenge. We've uploaded a few below, and will continue to add to it throughout all day.Virtual Currency, also referred to as VC is among the most significant forms of currency in NBA 2K23. It is used mostly in MyCAREER mode to buy mt nba 2k23 increase the MyPLAYER attributes or opening player packs during MyTEAM mode.

Board footer

Работает на FluxBB.
Перевод FluxBB RU.