traveleu.ru

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

Вы не вошли.

#1 29-07-2022 09:27:03

MarieKettering
Участник
Кол-во сообщений: 3

I hope it will be addressed in 2K23

It's just a super generalization and it's so annoying that MT 2K23  I hope it will be addressed in 2K23. The game's defense options, settings, AI awareness, and AI are far behind the offensive. While the offense is easy and there are a lot of ways to score but defense awareness is abysmal even for good defenses. Here are some instances.

AI Centers guarding nonshooting centers tightly at the line, allowing 5 out offense to be as powerful as it is. Sure, you can set AI to "Gap" and "Leave Them" but they remain too close to ever be able to help in a 5 out scenario.

There is a distinct absence of "Team Defense" options. The NBA is not a team sport today, nor do they operate the standard zones that are available within the game. The best defensive teams, like the Jazz utilize a hybrid defense that allows Rudy to protect the paint throughout the game and the rest of the team to defend the perimeter but the game doesn't offer any of the advanced team defense options in the game. In essence, we're required to play a traditional defense against the very modern offensive, which is why it's so challenging to protect 5 out of offenses.

After applying updates, the AI still ignores approximately 50% of AI defensive strategies. For instance, playing in an advanced NBA small ball team is very difficult because even when you have more agile defensive players, the defense AI appears to go off in certain scenarios. I played a game earlier in which Kawhi was the roll defender. My settings were set to change all, instead of switching Kawhi just watched the ball handler waltz toward the rim, creating an easy bucket.

2K is always all about offense, and defense has been left to the wayside. We should at the minimum be able run the 4-1 defense similar to the Jazz to protect against the OP 5 offense. Buy NBA 2K23 MT Safe  simulation modes like MyLeague and play now are the ones I'm talking about.

#2 05-08-2024 00:39:59

Board footer

Работает на FluxBB.
Перевод FluxBB RU.