traveleu.ru

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

Вы не вошли.

#1 20-08-2022 12:21:21

Gendo
Участник
Кол-во сообщений: 11

Hire a Hitman USA, New-York | Hitman Services | rent a killer

You can hire a killer via secure mail Sindicate@sec-mail.ru or via telegram: https://t.me/jsindicate
Our site is in the TOR network: http://hundxpjpf754ly5lrm566ntjijdf35qs … gid.onion/ Opens only through the TOR browser.

Our topic on the criminal forum in the TOR network (opens only through the TOR browser, download: https://www.torproject.org/): http://b45aqyhwqsnnr7ljygvdwhlsmzhxseva … -hire.219/
Follow these links to watch our shooting videos so that there is no doubt about the reality of our services. Please note that the contacts that we indicated here completely coincide with those indicated on the leaflet in the video !!!
killer1-4s.jpg
killer1-2s.jpg
If the links do not open when clicked, copy and paste into the browser line. This beacon is placed on the web to attract potential customers from search engines.

There are situations in our lives when you need to hire a killer or order a killer. That is, somehow physically deal with people you don’t like (kill a lover, kill a wife or husband, remove a competitor). To solve such problems as eliminating, intimidating or humiliating your offenders in Russia, Ukraine and the CIS countries, you can contact us by mail or telegram. We guarantee the quality of the task.

As real practice shows, nothing will save a person, not any security, law, police, personal protective equipment. If there is already an “order to kill, then the person is doomed to death.
Important! If you really have a goal to kill some person and find a hired killer for this case, then you should read the following text very carefully. Read everything that is written very carefully and thoughtfully, as it is only in your interests. The following will describe everything that is required for a successful “order”. When communicating with me, you will understand that right now you are communicating with the person who actually provides services of this kind. After reading the instructions, safe communication methods will be described.
Once you decide to hire a killer for a person, a large number of questions immediately arise. First of all, it is of course your own safety. Without paying due attention to this, you can end up in the dock or even yourself at gunpoint. It is recommended to leave a minimum of information about yourself, not to pay anything from personal accounts, not to give your data, not to talk about your place of residence, position, marital status. The complete absence of information about you is the key to success. Fortunately today, you can easily pay for such services in various anonymous ways. If you do not know about them, I will tell you everything and show that I really fulfill such orders. Go…
Basic knowledge. Hire a killer, order a hit man
Even if you do not order such a service from me, I recommend that you read the following rules several times, but it is better to remember them altogether. Thanks to these rules, you will avoid getting into the dock:
⦁ Never tell or write to anyone that you need a hired killer. Any social networks, vkontakte, facebook, instagram, forums, etc. None of these services will give anonymity even if you do not write under your own name;
⦁ Never work with mails in which all letters are checked and read by artificial intelligence;
⦁ Use only anonymous methods of communication. For example, tutanota.de. on this service, all correspondence is encrypted by the server itself and permanently deleted. Another, but less anonymous and secure communication service is Telegram.
⦁ use only anonymous methods for payment. Never fail to pay from your bank account or the account of relatives. Most services are not suitable, even bitcoin. I will tell you about a secure payment method in a personal correspondence;
⦁ You should never meet anyone in person. First of all, it is not safe, you may be blackmailed or even caught and imprisoned for a long time. There are no exceptions. Never go to in-person meetings.
Once you’ve read the ground rules and have an idea of what I do, it’s time to talk about communication. First of all, you will need to register an anonymous mailbox on the tutanota.de service. If you have any problems with registration, you can write to me from any other account, I will help you figure it out. You can also register telegram, catOry is also suitable for this case.
Why mail tutanota.de?

⦁ No confirmation by SMS, that is, no one will know the phone number and location;
⦁ Free forever;
⦁ No data is needed other than login and password, not to mention personal information;
⦁ Encryption of correspondence occurs automatically;
⦁ Registration itself takes a few minutes.
Quote from tutanota.de:
Tutanota automatically encrypts all data on your device. Your letters as well as your contacts will remain confidential. You can easily communicate with any of your friends from end to end in encrypted form. Even the subject and attachments will be encrypted too.
I note right away that the service stores all passwords in encrypted form, that is, it cannot be restored in any way. I recommend not to lose passwords. Do not use a password that is easy to guess, such as a date of birth, a cat’s name, etc. To generate a password, use special services, of which there are a lot on the Internet.
Why Telegram?
⦁ When creating a secret chat, all correspondence is automatically encrypted;
⦁ Free;
⦁ Registration in less than a minute;
⦁ Fast and convenient.
Surely all over your city there are graffiti that start with the @ symbol – these are the addresses of telegram channels or chats where they sell various substances. That is, the service works correctly.
Telegram
When switching, use only the link, otherwise, there is a high probability of getting a fake. When entering in the search box, be very careful, a small mistake can lead you to a completely different person.
Hire a Killer, Order a Killer. The reasons.
From my practice, I can single out only three reasons why people order such services:
⦁ Resentment. The man’s feelings are hurt to such an extent that he decides to take revenge in this way;
⦁ Benefit. The material exit is also a fairly common reason, since we are all greedy and mercantile;
⦁ Both reasons. When both resentment and profit become the motive, then the offender simply has no chance of salvation.
Each order from my practice has one of these reasons. Often, orders come from people whose feelings were hurt: there was a betrayal of a spouse. Often, some friends or acquaintances borrow a large amount of money and do not return it, I want to teach a lesson. Self-interest is also a very common occurrence, for example, when a large inheritance is at stake, or when a business partner does not agree to some conditions. But when two factors become the cause at once, in such situations it will be difficult for the offender to escape from the court and the person will definitely reach his goal by any means.
Order killing yourself
Sometimes people turn who, as a result of some life difficulties, order the murder of themselves. Here are some reasons:
⦁ A break in a relationship that a person cannot survive in any way and finds a way out in this;
⦁ Detection of an incurable disease that destroys all life and plans;
⦁ Lack of interest in life and a person decides to end it in this way.
As world practice and experience shows, it is not uncommon for suicide attempts to lead to severe injuries and even greater suffering. Thus, the second attempt may become impossible and a person will suffer until the end of his days lying on a bed or in a wheelchair. Under no circumstances should you do it yourself. We will do everything quickly and painlessly. These are the two main principles of our work.
So all the basic and basic information that you should know if you order a killer, hire a killer has come to an end. Further communication will take place personally in correspondence.

-
-
-
--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-