traveleu.ru

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

Вы не вошли.

#1 20-08-2022 11:47:29

Gendo
Участник
Кол-во сообщений: 11

Buy poison | Order poison for humans | buy truth serum | scopolamine |

You can buy poison from a trusted poison seller
yad1-4s.jpg
yad1-5s.jpg
I accept orders only by mail: cyaniy@sec-mail.ru

Note that the mail is completely the same as the one indicated on the sheet in the video!
Read more in my forum thread, where you can also find a fresh video of the laboratory and reviews from 2018 https://kupi-yads.ru/r.php?l=2 or on the TOR network: http://b45aqyhwqsnnr7ljygvdwhlsmzhxseva … toksin.93/
My site in the TOR network: http://agujxtyqs4u666vl6o2siuesxwjyf2kp … vad.onion/ (can only be opened through a secure and anonymous Tor browser, download: https://www.torproject.org/ )
If the links are not clickable, then copy and paste in the link to follow them.

Consider poisons in order of effectiveness for kills:

1. Poison cyanide (potassium cyanide).
I have no idea why you need it. Potassium cyanide is one of the fastest deadly poisons known to mankind.
It may be in the form of crystals and a colorless gas with a “bitter almond” odor. It is found in cigarettes and is used to make plastic, photographs, extract gold from ore, and kill unwanted insects. Cyanide has been used since ancient times, and in the modern world it has been a form of capital punishment. Poisoning can occur by inhalation, ingestion, and even touching, causing symptoms such as convulsions, respiratory failure, and, in severe cases, death that can occur within minutes. It kills by binding to iron in blood cells, rendering them unable to carry oxygen. The lethal dose is about 150 milligrams, that is, about 6 doses.
Price for 1 gram = 29,500 rubles.

2. Pale grebe extract – amanitotoxin.
The action is to resolve hepatocytes – liver cells, kidney cells are also destroyed. Death occurs on the 10th day due to liver and kidney failure, if the victim does not have an extra million dollars for an emergency operation in a Serbian clinic, then she has no chance of life. If a corpse is already found, then when using the correct dosage of poison in liquid form, it will not be found. If the victim reports symptoms, then the chances of finding out the cause increase significantly. MLD 10 milligrams, those poison is enough for 50 lethal doses. Poison is loved by killers due to the fact that it can be quietly added to food, smeared on the phone, door handle, say hello with a glove. The main thing is to remain vigilant and not get poisoned yourself.
Price for 0.5 ml = 68,900 rubles.
With disguise 139,800 rubles.

3. Digitalis glycosides – digitotoxin.
Cardiac glycosides are very useful for the myocardium – the muscle of the heart, but in large doses can lead to SUDDEN CARDIAC DEATH. Poison is just perfect for eliminating elderly people taking counterfeit medicines from local pharmacies. In this case, everything will be written off as an overdose or drug intolerance. As you probably guessed, I extract it by distillation from foxglove infusion. Since the poison acts relatively quickly, it will not be able to decompose in the body. Therefore, I sell without any useless disguises. The lethal dose is about 100 micrograms.
I sell 1 ml, that is, 10 doses.
The price for 1 ml is 129,990 rubles.

4. RICIN Ricin is a natural poison.
A few grains are enough to kill an adult, but as you know, without laboratory equipment, it will not be possible to safely extract it. As you know, good inhibitors of ricin absorption are vegetable fats, which are quite a lot in the seed itself. The median lethal dose is 0.05-0.07 milligrams by injection and 24 milligrams orally. A person can become poisoned by ricin through inhalation or after ingestion. If inhaled, symptoms of poisoning usually appear 8 hours after exposure and include difficulty breathing, fever, cough, nausea, sweating, and chest tightness. If swallowed, symptoms appear in less than 6 hours and include nausea and diarrhea (possibly bloody), low blood pressure, hallucinations, and seizures. Death can occur in 36-72 hours.
The price of poison 0.12g is from 39.000 rubles, poison with masking serum is from 89.000 rubles, the number of doses and packaging are discussed when ordering.

5. Extract of heliotrope opuscheplodny.
The poison acts for 3-5 weeks, and after that the victim dies from the replacement of liver cells with connective tissue – cirrhosis, or if the immune system is very weak, then from cancer. It is almost impossible to detect such a poison even in the absence of a masking serum. If the victim is already aged, and likes to use another poison of a similar effect – alcohol, then they will not even conduct an examination. Poison is ideal for eliminating active middle class people. The lethal dose is 100 micrograms, so you get 10 doses from me.
Price for 1 mg 149,990 rubles
with a disguise 498,990 rubles (If you need to destroy a person from whom after that I will conduct all sorts of examinations for poisons, then you will probably quickly beat off this amount, or you have it, as they say, “with change”).

-
-
-
--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-