traveleu.ru

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

Вы не вошли.

#1 29-07-2022 09:38:46

MarieKettering
Участник
Кол-во сообщений: 3

Madden NFL 23 it involves much more

FieldSense, an exclusive feature to Madden nfl 23 Coins  the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X versions of Madden NFL 23 it involves much more than simply playing the ball. Quarterbacks also get a new targeted system, that appeared really granular and intimidating first. It was then that I realized it was just a visual representation to something I was already doing the receiver is leading me, throwing the ball ahead of or over him. When passers key in throwing within Madden NFL 23. they'll see an ellipse on the field, which represents the area that the receiver will be able to successfully catch the ball.

Players may then steer the reticle in any direction or even outside the ellipse (depending on a toggle for gameplay) to keep it away from opponents or create an amazing, how-did-he-do-that-grab. If the players desire it and want to, there's a second menu option that allows an indicator of release above the receiver's head. It's a blue area -- meaning completion -which narrows or widens depending on the quarterback's characteristics as well as the specifics of the play (rolling out to throw across his body and so on.). This sounds like a lot to take in, but for many of the passes that come from the pocket, I didn't need to be concerned about the meter. even with a shaky thrower extending a broken play, the option is there to target any receiver if you're good (or lucky) enough.

In single-player games Madden NFL 23 provides users a slowdown of bullet time to help them pinpoint passes and to get used to the system. However, after a few passes I realized that I didn't need it. The most stunning example of this new visual aid occurred in the game I played with the Los Angeles Chargers against their stadium landlords The Los Angeles Rams. Justin Herbert lofted a 12-yard square to Keenan Allan that I deliberately threw long and high. It just escaped Jalen Ramsey's left hand outstretched. Ramsey is, in all likelihood, the best cornerback of the NFL and, in nine out of 10 Maddens before this, it would have been an intercept.

The new targeting is only one of the reasons why the play ended well. Again, liberating receivers and defensive backs from animated canned sequences means Madden NFL 23's AI-based pass defense is more for Buy NBA 2K23 MT Safe  pass breakups and deflections rather than interceptions.

#2 05-08-2024 00:54:15

xeropiggy
Участник
Кол-во сообщений: 8,784

Board footer

Работает на FluxBB.
Перевод FluxBB RU.